Here are the 3 books that changed my life forever

 1. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

The first time I read this was junior year of high school. I keep coming back to it because of the beauty of the story. This is a great read for anyone who wants a change on societal perspectives
        This book CHANGED me. As someone who's battled with depression and anxiety most of my teens and now early 20's, Faith G. Harper creates the narrative that she's literally talking you though exactly how to handle social situations and how to relax and treat yourself.
        This book demonstrates what it trulyt means to be a leader in this age of business. As a nursing student, this book changed how I view leadership roles in nursing. The main thing: Do not fear being confident in leadership roles but do not abuse them.

Comments

Popular Posts