NBA Wear

 As football season wraps up and basketball season starts here are my favorite looks to wear for any game. Below you'll find some outfit inspo along with what I wore for my first NBA game ever. Not only was it the best game I went to, but it made me a fan for life. Who knew you NBA games could be so much fun and entertaining. I will have everything linked within each section!


Tops:
No matter what team you support this look will surely make you stand out. To start find a cute turtle neck (mine was white to match the rest of my outfit). Then go ahead and layer on the jersey or in my case, and oversized jersey cause it ain't easy being short out here. This is my favorite top from Shein as it was cheap but amazing quality. As for the jersey I snatched one out of my dad's closet but don't worry. This look goes amazing with any jersey. I've listed the one I so desperately want. Although I can't find the actual shop link I found one on Poshmark!

Bottoms:
Did someone say high waisted jeans?!?! Yes, please! That's exactly what I wore and if we're being honest...tucking in the jersey looked so cute and effortless. Now I have no clue when or even where I got the jeans I was wearing but here are some cute black ones from American Eagle I would absolutely die over.

Shoes:
Now I went to a Chicago game and you can't walk in there without your shoe game being on point. I am thankful I wear kids shoes so me and my kids 4.5 Nike Swooshfettli Air Forces looked like we knew what we were doing. But if I had the choice of shoes to wear it would have been anything Nike. Throw on a cute pair of Air Forces or even some Jordan's and you'll look amazing, Pro Tip: BUY KIDS SHOES WHEN YOU CAN.

Accessories:
For this look I had gold hoops from Shein that I eventually took out cause my ears got so tired. But they matched perfectly with my red jersey. Any type of hoop or stud would look amazing with whatever jersey you decide to wear. Just make sure it doesn't clash! One of my other accessories that I had was a small Kate Spade crossbody. This is small enough to take into stadiums and events that have bag requirements! This is my absolute go to when I'm out. It has enough room for your phone, cards, money, and even chapstick or lipstick. Plus it comes in several different colors!


I can't wait to keep posting about fashion, lifestyle, recipes and more! Thanks for reading -Ash


Comments

Popular Posts