Spring Break Announcements and Destinations


 We are T-5 days from spring break here at Clarke University! Spring break starts Friday, March 11 after your last class and we, sadly, return Sunday, March 20. I know I'm counting down the days until then and so are so many Clarke students. When asking peers where they're going for break a general consensus is some where warm and sunny. As many Clarke natives are not a fan of the cold we become in desperate need of a warm spring break. Some fun destinations students are going to include Arizona, Mexico, Florida, and many are going back home. And if home is sunny California... I'm jealous of you for consistently having nice weather and sunshine. 

As far as my travel plans go, I'm getting on a flight to Arizona and getting my butt out of the cold. Ashley and cold don't mix. At all...But I am looking forward to seeing new places such as the Grand Canyon and Phoenix! I will be posting pictures as soon as I take them! A vlog of the trip will also be in the works!

Comments

Popular Posts